Built in 1932 at Fifth Street and Euclid Avenue, Tower Hall is the oldest building on the Chaffey campus and is built in Mission Revival style. The tower rises an estimated 120 feet and contains a clock face on all four sides and chimes.
CHS alumni remember that the clock and chimes were operating in the 1960s, but at some time – perhaps in the 1980s – stopped functioning. Attempts over the years to fix the clocks and chimes were unsuccessful until June 2016 when the clock and chime assembly was replaced with a new, digital model.
The clock now keeps accurate time on all four faces, and Westminster chimes ring every hour from 7 am to 6 pm.