CHSAA All-Alumni Directory Update
Frequently Asked Questions By Alumni
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Chaffey High School School. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
The Chaffey High School Alumni Association (CHSAA) has partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce an update to the 2013 all-alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX and Virginia Beach, VA that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows CHSAA to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
2. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
CHSAA has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
a. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Chaffey High School School for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
b. The Directory will be made available only to alumni of Chaffey High School School. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Chaffey High School School any and all electronic files that have been supplied to Chaffey High School School or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
3. I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the CHSAA project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1.800.982.1590.
4. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The CHSAA All-Alumni Directory is available for sale only to Chaffey High School alumni (regardless of whether they are members of CHSAA).
5. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk (1.800.982.1590) or to the Institution.
6. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1.800.982.1590, and they will take care of this for you.